麻辣社区-四川第一网络社区

校外培训 高考 中考 择校 房产税 贸易战
阅读: 391|评论: 0

MPAcc联考英译汉经典题集预热四

[复制链接]

发表于 2015-1-12 10:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2015年管理类联考复试面试进入准备阶段的同时,为了更全面地帮助2016MPAcc管理类联考进行备考工作,太奇MPAcc为大家总结管理类联考英语翻译经典题集便于预热,希望能够对大家有所帮助!
  1. I have discovered, as perhaps Kelsey will after hermuch-publicized resignation from the editorship of She after a build-up ofstress, that abandoning the doctrine of "juggling your life", andmaking the alternative move into "downshifting brings with it far greaterrewards than financial success and social status.
  [参考译文]或许正像凯尔西在不堪积劳重负而公开地辞去她在《她》杂志社的编辑一职之后一样,我已经发现,放弃那种"为生活忙碌"的人生信条并转而追求比较悠闲的生活带给你的回报远远大于经济成功和社会地位。
  2. While in America the trend started as a reaction to the economicdecline-after the mass redundancies caused by downsizing in the late 80s-and isstill linked to the politics of thrift, in Britain, at least among themiddle-class down shifters of my acquaintance, we have different reasons forseeking to simplify our lives.
  [参考译文]在美国,这一返朴趋势是以经济衰落的反应为开始的--那是在80年代末期裁员而引起大量的失业之后一一现在依然与提倡节俭的政纲相关;而在英国,最起码在我所熟识的中产阶级返朴归隐者中,追求简约;生活的原因就多种多样了。
  3. For the women of my generation who were urged to keep jugglingthrough the80s, down-shifting in the mid 90s is not so mucha search for the mythical good lift-growing your own organic vegetables, andrisking turning into one-as a personal recognition of your limitations.
  [参考译文]对于我这一代曾在整个80年代为生活奔波的女人来说,90年代中期出现的归隐恬退与其说是我们寻求一种神话般的美好生活--用有机肥种;植蔬菜,并且自己放弃一切的风险--不如说是我们清醒地认识到自身;能力是有限的这一事实。

打赏

微信扫一扫,转发朋友圈

已有 0 人转发至微信朋友圈

本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。
   麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。
   本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。  麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。
  当前版块2016年12月1日之前所发主题贴不支持回复!详情请点击此处>>
复制链接 微信分享 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 关闭