麻辣社区-四川第一网络社区

校外培训 高考 中考 择校 房产税 贸易战
阅读: 15165|评论: 13

雷华宗,我们的骄傲,四川人请雄起!我们四川人民团结起来,为她投下宝贵而神圣的一票

[复制链接]

发表于 2009-6-25 18:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

敬请点击下面地址,希正义、感恩、良知的你投下宝贵一票!并请相互转发,掀起投票热潮!

http://museum.cctv.com/special/dierjie/05/index.shtml

中央电视台新闻投票网址进入“孝老爱亲模范”点击560

http://character.workercn.cn/contentfile/2009/05/08/205006305900514.html

中国工人日报

近来《人民日报》(6.19 48版)刊载荣获四川省道德模范“孝老爱亲”人物之后,被提名全国道德模范“孝老爱亲”候选人之一。

雷华宗曾被评为巴州区2006’第一届“孝子”,后被评为巴中市十大孝星,我省第二届敬老爱老助老之星,2006中华孝亲敬老之星。2008年她评为区“孝老爱亲”道德模范,市“孝老爱亲”道德模范,2009430日,她以我省“孝老爱亲”道模范候选人身份,在四川日报、华西都市报、精神文明报以及四川新闻网、四川文明网对接受社会公示和投票。她带着年迈公公改嫁的故事十多年来在当地广为流传,她曲折而真实感人的故事再次打动无数川人心灵,“为她骄傲,向她学习”的声音在民众、网友中自发而热烈地进行着。619719日,她作为全国“孝老爱亲”道德模范候选人,其事迹在人民日报、光明日报、工人日报、中国青年报、中国妇女报和中国文明网、央视网、人民网、新华网、中国网、国际在线、中国日报网、中青网、中国台湾网、光明网、中国经济网、中国广播网、中新网、中国军网、中工网、中国妇女网、搜狐网、新浪网、网易网、腾讯网、悠视网同步刊登,更是四川和全国人民的骄傲和学习的榜样。敬请您拨冗去烦浏览一下她感人的经历,并为她投入您公正、感恩、诚挚、同富爱心的宝贵一票。

她的事迹网址如下:

http://www.cnbz.gov.cn/news/articleshow.asp?id=10094  巴中市人民政府

http://www.bzgd.com/zt/30n/5/200810/26701.html  巴中网

http://museum.cctv.com/special/dierjie/20090617/105188.shtml  央视全国孝老爱亲模范:候选人雷华宗事迹

http://acftu.people.com.cn/GB/67580/158005/158007/9483542.html  人民网-第二届全国道德模范评选表彰-人物传真

http://jswm.newssc.org/system/2009/04/30/011859368.shtml 四川文明网-四川省首届道德模范评选表彰暨全国第二届道德模范候选人推荐活动

http://paper.people.com.cn/rmrb/html/2009-06/19/node_2358.htm 《人民日报》6.19 48 560号候选人

打赏

微信扫一扫,转发朋友圈

已有 121 人转发至微信朋友圈

本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。
   麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。
   本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。  麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。

发表于 2012-5-20 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

发表于 2012-5-26 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
:victory:

发表于 2012-5-26 11:12 | 显示全部楼层

发表于 2012-7-19 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
;P;P

发表于 2012-8-9 13:31 | 显示全部楼层

Originally, love really can accommodate all do not

Once a girl  likes  the same  grade as a  boy  ,he  ,people is also very  caring,  but  listen to a friend  said that the boy  has a girlfriend,  and the boy    but the girl  does not  lose to  the boy  ,because the girl  is also very  good  .
   ;   ;   ;   ;but  since the  boy  all day  around her  girlfriend  ,she is very good  ,very  well  she  ,with her  to go to school together  ,eat together  ,rainy day  will give her  umbrella  ,the school  will  send her home  .
..  All in all  ,the girls  look in the eyes  ,the girl  didn  say to the boy  loves  girl  ,because of  that  ,even if  so what  ,boy or  I  may  love  her,  so the girls  had to  remain silent  ,just  beyond the  station  at a place  to watch  a  boy  ,even  so  ,the girl  was very satisfied  ,because the girl  that no  boy was doing  ,with whom,  as long as he  can be happy  ,be happy  ,girl  to ones content  ,   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;but  this day  did not last long  ,finally  tragedy  happened  ,maybe  the  girl  it is lucky  .
One day  afternoon  after school,  the girl  at the station  waiting for a bus  ,maybe God   juicy couture sale,girl in  the station  encountered a  boy  ,it  was raining  ,the boy  with an umbrella  ,but strangely enough  not  to see his girlfriend  ,the girl  watched the  boy  ,but the boy  didn  see  girl  eye  ,because the  boy is not  know  there is such a girl  has been  deeply  love  her  .
Boy  girl  see  something,  because the boy  always  be absent-minded  face  did not  smile  ,face blank  ,what happened  .The  boy  to the opposite side  walk,  a van  drove  to the  boy  ,the boy was  dumbfounded  ,not  to dodge  ,the girl  cried  careful  ,nothing  ,nothing,  immediately to the  boy  ,the  boy  to  one side  ,in that  moment  ,the girl  scream  ,,braking sound  ,others  surprised  buzz,  into a ring  ,accompanied by the  girl  blood  has been  shed  ,rain or  the next,  but  even more  than before  ,to play  in the human body,  that is cool  .
The scene is very  confused  ,the boy  stood up from the ground  ,he  shouted  ,you have  what are you looking at  ,call  emergency telephone,  a passerby  took out his mobile phone to  call  number  .
The boy with the  girl  ,she doesn  what  to  say  ,what  a girl  is  to  clear  ,but she  could feel the  boy  body temperature  ,that is the girl first time  away from the boy  so close  ,but in  such a  way  ,the girl  has a clear view  ,a fuzzy eyes  .
The boy  was  in her  words  .The girl  fainted  ,   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;before  long  ,the ambulance  ,the  girl  carried on a  car  ,with the boy  to go  all the way  ,think  ,why is this girl  for  his  hell-bent  ,not a mere  to  rescue him  ,the boy  look at  the girl   Chaussures Juicy Couture,as if  seen where,  then remembered that  is  in  their school,  went to the hospital  ,she went into the  operation room  ,the boy  waiting outside  ,one hour  ,two hours  ,three hours  .
..  After six hours,  the nurse wheeled  girl  out  ,girl  also  thick gauze round,  but still  shows a  little blood  ,the doctor  said that luckily  no big  astatine   Boutique Paul Smith,rest on  the line  .The boy  that  accompany the  girl  one night,  the girl  finally woke up  ,open  one eye  ,see  he  is a boy  ,she thought she was  dreaming  !The boy  asked her  ,  are you awake  ,you  really scared me,  hungry  .
  in tears  shook his head  !   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;boy  smile  even  asked    what,  you  don  I won  coax girls    the girl looked at the boy    innocent face  like  ,laugh   ed hardy pas cher,the boy  smiled,  two  more  have  more vigorously,  the boy  in his day  every day  to accompany  a girl,  ,,and one day the boy  had  to say to the girl    to do my girlfriend    girl is  happy and surprised  .
  Really  the boy nodded  ,the girl agreed  .   ;   ;till she was  discharged on the day  ,but the  boy  didn  ,girl is very  disappointed  ,the last  girl  friend  told her  that day  ,boys  are going to see  his former  girlfriend  ,said the  boy  would  contact with you  in order to  gas  his former  girlfriend  ,the girl  was very  sad  ,but she did not  find  the boy  .
Because she said that  ,as long as the  boy is  happy  ,she was satisfied  ,she does not regret  .   ;   ;a week later  ,the girl  had  originally  hopeless  ,but that  boy  call  girl  ,about  her  ,   ;   ;   ;   ;they are in a  food  court  ,the girl  the boy  ,sat down  ,and asked  :  what are you looking for  you  ?  (  she  pretended to  know nothing  )  boy  was silent for a moment  ,said    I know  I  ,but  .
..  Let    part  .The girl asked    why  ,    I lied to  you  ,I am sorry you  ,I  and your contacts  just to spite  her   Chaussures Asics Pas Cher,,I am not a person  !Remember  the accident  that day  ?When  I broke up with her,  because she  likes  somebody  ,you leave  that day  I  went to see  her,  she  and I want to good  ,but  I do not,  because she  hurt me  too deep  ,I never  imagined  I most  love  the person actually  betray  me  !But the same  I will  hurt you  ,so i  .
..    .The boy  said to  his head,  the girl suddenly  laughed  ,saying    for that  ah  ,you  and  I said  ah,  I  knew it  ,ha ha    boy  wonder    that  you  are  not angry  ?Don  me  ?I fooled you  ah  ,    before early actually  I like you  ,I will not  blame you  ,because I  love you  .
     ;   ;   ;   ;the boy said    Oh    girl    hit  the boy  and said   what  ,now you  and  I  said  ?  The boy said    I cheat you  ,hurt you  ,you  don  ?  The girl  replied    why should I  care about  ,those  are just  your past  ,since the past  why  care about it,  who  have no past  ah  ,I care about  you now   ralph lauren pas cher,is only belongs to me  ,you  little fool    .
Oh  ,boy  walk up  the  girl  in his arms  .   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;after that  ,they began to  go to school together  ,eat together,  play together  ,go home together  ,but also  care for each other  than  this  ,gradually,  the boy  deeply  love  the girl  !   ;   ;   ;   ;one day  ,it was a  dusk  ,golden sun  all over the  earth  ,according  to them  ,two  pure  ,happy face  and  a familiar face  ,the boy  took  the girl by the hand,  walk together  in the  monarch  static  path,  the girl suddenly  stopped  ,boy    darling  ,what    .
The girl looked at the boy  asked    do you  love  me  ?  The boy replied    no,  don  ...  ...  ...  Because I  love you    .Girl  with  a  mouth  ,a  laugh  ,two eyes  :a seam  ,the boy looked at the  girl  said to her    darling  ,your smile is  really beautiful  .
Promise me  ,be  happy forever  ,I  never  see you smile  ,I  will let you happy  ,forever  ...  ...  ...    The girl was moved  ,but  kept nodding  .Two people continue to  hold hands  happy  along  .
..  But  love  is not a person must  let him  ,she returns  you  to  love  him,  she  ,as  well  it is inclusive of  all  ,even if you  deceive him  ,she  was  sorry  ,he  ,her,  do not continue to  lie  down  ,or choose  to him,  she  is a  white bar  ,if he  ,she really  love you  ,she will not care  won  past,  but you have to  promise not  to hurt  him,  she  .
Will not let him  ,her heart  .One  heart  one  but  died  and what  to talk about  .Cherish you  before the eyes of the  people  ,remember to  love  him,  she  !Do not wait until the time lost  in  regret
  当前版块2016年12月1日之前所发主题贴不支持回复!详情请点击此处>>
复制链接 微信分享 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 关闭