麻辣社区-四川第一网络社区

校外培训 高考 中考 择校 房产税 贸易战
阅读: 7117|评论: 3

the forever heartbreak

[复制链接]

发表于 2009-7-28 10:35 | |阅读模式

DS i wanna tell you that i am fine.really i am fine.i went to your dream-place.when you read this i have broken the promise,i dont keep it but i  am not happy. i am always thinking of the days when we were together.someone always reminds me of it.DS are you also fine.i hope you are.after your leaving i suddenly make mang things clear.i know there is nobody here with me helping me through the difficulties,giving me a shoulder when i am crying,conforting me when i am about to give up.however it doesnt matter.as i said i am fine preety good.only sometimes you are in my mind as if you were talking to me telling me that you will always be there when i need you .what a pity you are not here.i am fine believe me i am fine.promise me you have never been away from me.

打赏

微信扫一扫,转发朋友圈

已有 56 人转发至微信朋友圈

本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。
   麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。
   本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。  麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。

发表于 2009-7-28 12:04 |
  心碎的永远

德尚我想告诉你们,我fine.really我fine.i去你的梦想,place.when你读过这方面,我已经打破了诺言,我不保留,但我并不高兴。我一直在思考的日子,我们together.someone总是让我想起了it.DS你还fine.i希望你are.after你离开我突然作出芒事情clear.i知道有没有人在这里与我帮助我通过困难,给我的肩膀时,我哭了,我当conforting我将给予up.however它doesn'tmatter.as我说我很好preetygood.only有时你在我的脑海,仿佛与您交谈我告诉我,你永远是有当我需要你。真可惜你不是很细here.i相信我,我fine.promise我你从来没有离开我。

==========================

机器翻译的

发表于 2009-8-14 11:01 |
 如果楼主是学英语的,能写点这种算不了什么,基本上就是我初中那点水平(反正我一般是一边写以便翻字典)。如果不是学英语的,就用中文写好点。如果楼主实在觉得写汉字丢人,你就用藏语写嘛。

发表于 2009-8-17 21:06 |

it is very hard to understand clearly,but  reading it two times with the effort of thinking,i kown your meaning.my friend,come on.sometimes you must give something up in daily life.particularly in the ways of affection.hope you pull yourself togerther as soon as possible.at last good luck to you.

复制链接 微信分享 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 关闭